OK, I’ll admit it! I’ve been tumblring. A lot. Reasons being…
a) I’m supposed to be studying and posting pictures and videos without writing essays is, I tell myself, less time-wasting;
b) It’s quicker and kinda easier. And involves less thinking, kind of;
c) I’ve made it not sync to my facebook, so not so many people see my posts and I feel less guilty about doing it.
So uh, yes. That’s about it. I’m failing at studying for exams but despite this they’ve all seemed to go fine so far, excluding maths (which was expected). Got two psych exams to go tomorrow and Friday which I’ll attempt to study for now, then music on Friday too which will be sweet, and French on Monday. Pssht, stuff doing anything for that 😛
And in brief, good things which have happened/are happening:
– GOT ACCEPTED INTO COLLEGE HOUSE FOR NEXT YEAR! This is very exciting. And what’s more, my parents didn’t die of shock when I told them the cost. I’m just gonna student loan it (seeing as I can now, being a NZPR and all 😀 )
– 6 weeks left of school EVER! SO excited for summer and everything including…
– End of IB partaaaay 😀 This will be epic.
As for bad things:
– Not much, except for failing at studying. But as it seems to be only maths and psych that I reeeeeeally need to study for, I thinks I will be fine 🙂 Just keen for it all to end now.
– And I think I’m gonna quit with the blogging on here, at least after I get prelim results back. A 5ish week break is all, I will be back soon (probably sooner…) 🙂
I’ve found a few more Arcade Fire favourites recently too, so I’ll leave you with this one.