Yes I am I am I AM!!!
It doesn’t matter that I’m already behind on my study timetable (I always knew this would happen really), and it doesn’t even matter that I’m stuck with only my mum and brother this week. Because…
– Last night = 😀 😀 😀 !!! Japanese movie, could’ve been incredibly lame but I still managed to cry. Awesome. Hahaha, but hey, it was a cute movie apart from the bitch of a girlfriend the poor guy had. Oh, and the slightly predictable ending… 😛 But our little drive to Devo was cute, and seeing your old school and old house 🙂 Oooh I want to grow old with you.
– And, happy tears. I’m sorry about that. I’m sorry I keep saying sorry. But uhh, times like those, when I feel how much you need me and I need you, and how much we mean to each other, my stupid head can’t hold it all in and it all has to come gushing out. It seems like crying is the only way. But remember, happy tears. Don’t worry 🙂
– Those words you said to me. While we were walking in the cold up on that hill. ‘We’ are something we both hoped for and dreamed of. I can’t explain how it became reality, but it did. Destiny, fate, whatever you choose to call it, it’s perfect. I like it when you tell me what you’re thinking. And I like that you think the same things that I do. I can’t imagine life without you.
– Environmental Systems study sesh. Fabulous. Realised I’m not as bad as I thought I was. Exams should be fiiiiiiiine (excluding maths)…
– Walky walk. Stupid dogs deadened my arms. But it’s alright. Fresh air is good.
There’s actually a million other negatives now I think about it, but what the hell. I’m gonna focus on the good stuff for once. I am gonna get study done, I am not gonna procrastinate (too much). I’m just gonna think about you all day, every day 😀
you → ♥ ♥ ← me